A list of my favorite tools that I use every day.
- Visual Studio Code - my first editor during the day
- Visual Studio 2022 - switch to VS since theme are supported
- Windows Terminal - my primary terminal shell (with ohmyposh theme). I shared my settings here
- Rider - my favorite IDE for full stack development
- Firefox Developer - the only browser I use to debug web application
- GitKraken - one of the best and complete Git client
- GitHub Desktop - I use this Git client when I work on opensource projects
- Front Matter - a must have extension if you have a blog or a website based on a static site generators like nextjs, gatsby, hugo, and more...
- One Monokai Theme - A cross between Monokai and One Dark theme. I use the same theme on VS2022.
- Thunder Client - a REST client inside Visual Studio Code
- Polacode - Polaroid for your code 📸
- Prettier - Prettier is an opinionated code formatter. It enforces a consistent style by parsing your code and re-printing it with its own rules that take the maximum line length into account, wrapping code when necessary.
- VSCode Great Icons - A big pack of icons (200+) for your files.
- Visual Studio Keymap - For productivity reason I use the same keymap for VS Code, Visual Studio 2022 and Rider.
- Notion - Literally I have all my life inside Notion. From my todo to my content calendar.
- Microsoft ToDo - I use ToDo just for my morning routine with repetitive tasks.
- LastPass - My only one and favorite credentials manager that I use. I use it for generating passowords for Azure Services and stuff like that.
- Grammarly - At the moment I am using the free version of this amazing service, but I reccomend to you to use the paid version.